- Dermatological test
Vitamin C serum moisturises the skin, helps reduce redness and adds glow. It reduces minor hyperpigmentation/sun damage and lightens age spots as well as reducing dark circles. It helps against sun damage, protects the skin and helps it retain collagen and fullness.
- Lightens the skin’s dark spots
- Smoothens and brightens the skin colour and texture
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Stimulates the skin’s collagen production
- Vitamin C reduces pigmentation and redness
- Polygonum cuspidatum extract: Japanese root, filled with antioxidants.
- Silk extract: prevents moisture loss and increases the moisturising effect of other ingredients.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Found naturally in the dermis of the skin, helps retain moisture in the skin.
CAN BE USED IN COMBINATION WITH:
- Tea Tree Oil Serum, Witch Hazel Serum, EGF Peptide Serum (to combat acne/blemishes)
- Collagen Serum (for fullness)
- Niacinamide Serum (to combat dark spots/pigmentation/redness)
- EGF Peptide Serum, Gold Serum (for repairing/anti-aging)
- Derma Roller: This product can be used after derma rolling.
THIS PRODUCT SHOULD NOT BE USED IN IMMEDIATE COMBINATION WITH:
- **Retinol, 4% AHA and 2% BHA - It is best to keep the products separate for the morning and evening routine.
This serum is equally suitable for young problem skin as for mature and dry, irritated skin. This powerful serum gives the skin a healthy appearance and calms the skin. Can be used after sunbathing.
30ml / 1.01 Fl Oz
Aqua/Water, 10% 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Propanediol, Corn Gluten Amino Acids/Maize Gluten Amino Acids, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Polyglutamate, **Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Silk Extract, Beta-Glucan, Camellia Sinensis (Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, *Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis (Chinese Skullcap) Root Extract, *Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, *Centella Asiatica (Asiatic Pennywort) Extract, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, 4-Hydroxyacetophenone
*Extract that may contain natural fragrances, therefore, the product is not labeled perfume-free
**Our Sodium hyaluronate is a combination of Macromolecular hyaluronic acid and Small molecule hyaluronic acid.
Small-weight hyaluronan molecules penetrate deeper into the skin’s structure,providing maximum below-the-surface hydration and in turn rehydrating skin cells over time.
Macromolecular hyaluronic molecules deliver immediate intensive hydration to the surface layers of the skin for an instant smoothing and firming effect.
The product is without Alcohol and Silicone.
Our formulations are updated from time to time therefore the ingredient list shown here may vary from the box of previus production
Wash your face thoroughly, then apply 3-4 drops of serum to the face and neck.
Massage gently until the serum is fully absorbed. Optional: Finish with a moisturiser of your choosing.
The best effect is achieved by using the product both in the morning and evening.
EXTRACT FROM THE CONCLUSION OF THE DERMATOLOGICAL TEST
DEMOGRAPHIC DATA AND DROP OUTS
Subjects Analyzed: 21
2 (10 %) with sensitive skin according to self-estimation,
4 (19 %) with type IV allergy,
4 (19 %) with atopy (see List of Subjects, Appendix B).
REPORTING OF ADVERSE REACTIONS
No adverse reactions occurred during the study.
As a result of this study, the skin tolerability of test product Vitamin C Serum can be expected to be "very good" when used as face care product, also for subjects with sensitive skin.
Test made by proDERM® Institut für Angewandte Forschung GmbH