PUCA – PURE & CARE Niacinamide Serum in the combination of vitamins B3 and B5 (D-Panthenol) effectively helps reduce excess oil, blemishes and redness. The product contains added peptides that help the skin rebuild collagen and volume. In addition, this serum contains a blend of plant extracts to soothe the skin, repair damaged skin and provide antioxidant protection. The product reduces fine lines and skin dehydration. If you would like to increase the product’s effectiveness, you can use it with PUCA PURE & CARE EGF Peptide serum/Hyaluronic Acid serum and BHA/AHA exfoliating serum.
- Prevents and reduces redness, changes in pigmentation and ageing of the skin.
- This product is suitable for the anti-ageing routine.
- This product has a positive effect on problem skin.
- Ideal for daily use all year round.
- D-panthenol increases the skin’s moisture content and leaves skin soft, smooth and more supple. D-panthenol has anti-inflammatory properties that are important in restoring the skin barrier.
- Niacinamide helps build keratin, a type of protein that keeps your skin firm and healthy. Niacinamide reduces inflammation, which can help ease redness from eczema, acne and other inflammatory skin conditions.
CAN BE USED IN COMBINATION WITH:
- Tea Tree Oil Serum, Witch Hazel Serum, Retinol Serum, EGF Peptide Serum (to combat acne/problem skin)
- 2% BHA Serum, 4% AHA Serum (for peeling)
- Collagen Serum (for fullness)
- Vitamin C Serum (to combat dark spots/pigment spots/blemishes)
- EGF Peptide Serum, Retinol Serum (for reconstruction/anti-age)
- Derma Roller: This product can be used after derma rolling.
Suitable for all skin types.
30ml / 1.01 Fl Oz
Aqua/Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Corn Gluten Amino Acids/Maize Gluten Amino Acids, Saccharide Isomerate, Panthenol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate**, Sodium Polyacrylate, Arginine, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Alcohol, Centella Asiatica (Asiatic Pennywort) Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis (Chinese Skullcap) Extract, Lonicera Confusa (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Salvia Miltiorrhiza Root Extract, Sophora Flavescens (Shrubby Sophora) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis (Chinese Skullcap) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Picrorhiza Kurroa Rhizome/Root Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, Collagen****, Hyaluronic Acid, Oligopeptide-1***, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Propanediol, Beta-Glucan, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Oligopeptide-2***, Oligopeptide-5***
*Extract that may contain natural fragrances, therefore, the product is not labeled perfume-free
**Our Sodium hyaluronate is a combination of Macromolecular hyaluronic acid and Small molecule hyaluronic acid.
Small-weight hyaluronan molecules penetrate deeper into the skin’s structure,providing maximum below-the-surface hydration and in turn rehydrating skin cells over time.
Macromolecular hyaluronic molecules deliver immediate intensive hydration to the surface layers of the skin for an instant smoothing and firming effect.
***Oligopeptide-1 and 2 can promote cell growth and improve cell activity, repair damaged skin. Repair collagen and elastic fibers. It has super good effect to repair damaged skin, like allergic skin, sun-after skin, couperose skin.
Oligopeptide-5 can stimulate the metabolism of epithelial cells, repair the stratum corneum, increase the thickness of the stratum corneum, enhance the vitality of collagen and elastin, and promote wound healing.
These are = Cell Energy Biopeptide from EMGPEPTIDE ®
****Our marine-based collagen is a mixture of peptides and it is a hydrolysate of collagen.
Wash your face thoroughly, then apply 3-4 drops of serum to the face and neck.
Massage gently until the serum is fully absorbed. Optional: Finish with a moisturiser of your choosing.
The best effect is achieved by using the product both in the morning and evening.
The product is featured in the Dermatological test, and the test results will be posted on the site in mid-June 2021.