|Water Free||Alcohol Free||Oil Free||Salicylic Acid – BHA
|Portulaca oleracea extract||Sodium Hyaluronate
||Young – Skin
2% BHA PEELING ESSENCE – YOUNG SKIN
This serum is effective for young skin that is prone to acne, blackheads and other impurities. 2% BHA Serum is an effective skincare concept. The treatments provide, in a natural way, a visible effect. They add moisture, antioxidants and vitamins that activate the skin’s own cells and collagen production. You can benefit from using this peeling serum if you are prone to rosacea and want to reduce its appearance.
- Exfoliates the outer layer of the skin (epidermis)
- Reduces large pores
- Gives skin radiance and an even tone
- Smooths wrinkles and fine lines
- Salicylic Acid (BHA): A skin peel ingredient with anti-inflammatory properties, it prevents the pores from clogging and creates room for new cell growth.
- Corn Gluten Amino Acids attract moisture.
- Hyaluronic acid: boosts the skin’s moisture content, prevents inflammation and helps the skin retain moisture
CAN BE USED IN COMBINATION WITH:
- Blemished skin: Tea Tree Oil*, Witch Hazel, Niacinamide
- Moisture: Hyaluronic Acid
- Fullness: Collagen
- Dark spots/pigmentation/redness: Niacinamide
- Repair/anti-ageing: EGF Peptides, Snail, Gold
- Derma Roller: Wait 4-7 days between using 2% BHA peels and the derma roller.
Should not be used at the same time as**:
Retinol, Vitamin C and 4% AHA serum
*Sensitive skin may become red when you combine Tea Tree Oil with exfoliation.
**Pro-Tip: Apply these 2 ingredients at least 20-30 minutes apart.
It is best to keep the products separate for the morning and evening routine.
Incorporating too many exfoliating products can lead to side effects such as irritation, increased redness, sensitivity and peeling. In particular, the skin may become extra sensitive to UV light.
These intervals will allow you to achieve a positive result from the peeling serum and derma rolling.
The product is featured in the Dermatological test, and the test results will be posted on the site in mid-June 2021.
30ml / 1.01 Fl Oz