||Glycolic Acid (AHA)
This AHA 4% serum exfoliates older skin and reduces large pores. It also gives skin radiance and an even, clear tone and smooths wrinkles and fine lines. This serum is effective for dry and ageing skin; a positive effect can also be achieved for skin with acne.
- Deeper peeling
- Reduces large pores
- Adds glow and an even skin tone
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles
- Can be used on very blemished skin.
- Glycolic acid provides a deep peel for the skin. It stimulates the production of new skin cells while also binding moisture to the skin.
- Filtered snail slime: moisturises, heals and balances the skin.
- Plant and flower extracts: Adds moisture to the skin. It contains antioxidants, which help to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles in the skin and act as a barrier against premature ageing of the skin.
CAN BE USED IN COMBINATION WITH:
- Tea Tree Oil Serum*, Witch Hazel Serum, Niacinamide Serum (to combat acne/problem skin)
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum (for hydration)
- Collagen Serum (for fullness)
- Niacinamide Serum (to combat dark spots/pigment spots/blemishes)
- EGF Peptide Serum, Gold Serum, Snail Serum (for reconstruction/anti-age)
- Derma Roller: Wait 4-7 days between using 4% AHA peels and derma rollers. These intervals will allow you to achieve a positive result from the peeling serum and derma rolling.
**SHOULD NOT BE USED AT THE SAME TIME AS:
- Retinol and Vitamin C and 2% BHA
**Pro-Tip: Apply these ingredients at least 20-30 minutes apart. It is best to keep the products separate for the morning and evening routine.
*Sensitive skin may become red when you combine Tea Tree Oil with exfoliation. Incorporating too many exfoliating products can lead to side effects such as irritation, increased redness, sensitivity and peeling. In particular, the skin may become extra sensitive to UV light.
30ml / 1.01 Fl Oz
Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Corn Gluten Amino Acids, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Sodium Polyglutamate, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate**, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Silk Extract, Propanediol, Beta-Glucan, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Collagen****, Hyaluronic Acid, Oligopeptide-1***, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Oligopeptide-2***, Oligopeptide-5***
The product is perfume-free
**Our Sodium hyaluronate is a combination of Macromolecular hyaluronic acid and Small molecule hyaluronic acid.
Small-weight hyaluronan molecules penetrate deeper into the skin’s structure,providing maximum below-the-surface hydration and in turn rehydrating skin cells over time.
Macromolecular hyaluronic molecules deliver immediate intensive hydration to the surface layers of the skin for an instant smoothing and firming effect.
***Oligopeptide-1 and 2 can promote cell growth and improve cell activity, repair damaged skin. Repair collagen and elastic fibers. It has super good effect to repair damaged skin, like allergic skin, sun-after skin, couperose skin.
Oligopeptide-5 can stimulate the metabolism of epithelial cells, repair the stratum corneum, increase the thickness of the stratum corneum, enhance the vitality of collagen and elastin, and promote wound healing.
These are = Cell Energy Biopeptide from EMGPEPTIDE ®
****Our marine-based collagen is a mixture of peptides and it is a hydrolysate of collagen.
The product is without Alcohol and Silicone.
Our formulations are updated from time to time therefore the ingredient list shown here may vary from the box of previus production.
Wash your face thoroughly, then apply 3-4 drops of serum to the face and neck.
Massage and dab gently until the serum is fully absorbed. Optional: Finish with your favourite moisturiser. Depending on your skin’s sensitivity, this chemical exfoliation can be used either daily or a few times a week. If you use multiple serums, we recommend using this serum first. Allow it to absorb for at least 30 seconds before applying other products.
It is recommended that you use a sunscreen the day after using the product.
EXTRACT FROM THE CONCLUSION OF THE DERMATOLOGICAL TEST
DEMOGRAPHIC DATA AND DROP OUTS
Subjects Analyzed: 21
2 (10 %) with sensitive skin according to self-estimation,
4 (19 %) with type IV allergy,
4 (19 %) with atopy (see List of Subjects, Appendix B).
REPORTING OF ADVERSE REACTIONS
No adverse reactions occurred during the study.
As a result of this study, the skin tolerability of test product 4% AHA Serum can be expected to be “very good” when used as face care product, also for subjects with sensitive skin.
Test made by proDERM® Institut für Angewandte Forschung GmbH