|Water Free||Alcohol Free||Essentiel-oil||Tea Tree Oil
This PUCA – PURE & CARE Tea Tree Oil restores the skin’s bacterial flora. It optimises the skin’s PH value and counters bacteria. Furthermore, it helps remove acne and pimples. Tea Tree Oil has several advantages: If the oil is used on a daily basis, it will both heal skin problems and ensure that the skin is kept healthy. It is not uncommon to experience dry skin and acne at the same time. In fact, you should always be careful not to use too harsh and drying products in the fight against impure and spotty skin. Doing so dries you skin, prompting the skin to start producing even more sebum, in turn providing a good breeding ground for pimples. Tea Tree Oil will keep the skin moist with natural oil, which nourishes the skin and helps keep it healthy.
- Cleans while providing the right amount of moisture without being greasy.
- Restores the skin’s bacterial flora.
- Optimises the skin’s pH value.
- Inhibits bacteria
- Helps treat acne and pimples.
- Tea Tree Oil: destroys bacteria and restores skin.
- Hyaluronic acid: boosts the skin’s moisture level, counters inflammation and helps the skin retain moisture.
- Ceramide: Natural binder which helps retain moisture in the skin.
CAN BE COMBINED WITH:
- Acne/blemishes: Witch Hazel, Retinol, EGF Peptides
- Peeling: 2% BHA, 4% AHA. Sensitive skin may become red when you combine Tea Tree Oil with exfoliation.
- Fullness: Collagen
- Dark spots/pigmentation/redness: Vitamin C, Niacinamide
- Repair/anti-ageing: EGF Peptides, Gold, Retinol
This product is not recommended for use in combination with a derma roller.
Suitable for all skin types.
The product is featured in the Dermatological test, and the test results will be posted on the site in mid-June 2021.
30ml / 1.01 Fl Oz